WHAT I LEARNED: 1. When I keep words like: should, shouldn’t, good, bad… out of my vocabulary, then I become more grateful.
2. I think that I think too much.
3. It’s important to know the difference between the God of my perception versus the God of my understanding.
4. If I don’t qualify my gratitude list, then it becomes too long & it becomes a chore.
5. Sometimes I just have to say the “F” word… “family!” 😜
6. When I asked my Sponsor about my qualifier, she said “Look in the mirror!”
7. At one time, “detachment” was an outside term.
8. The longer I’m in service, the less I talk.
9. Service is an opportunity to be a part of something bigger than myself.
4 Comments Add yours
Love all of this. Thanks for sharing!
You’re welcome! 😄