WHAT I LEARNED: 1. I have lost a lot of pain in Al-Anon.
2. Wise people plant trees under whose shade they’ll never sit.
3. We give from the gratitude we’ve already gotten.
4. The alcoholic has not volunteered to get sober.
5. God’s will for me is to stop playing God!
6. Joy is a choice.
7. A slogan is like a pop-up prayer.
8. Service is for me.
9. When I practice the spiritual principles, it keeps you safe! 😉
10. I cannot be in judgement & be compassionate at the same time.
11. The difference between my Higher Power & me is that my Higher Power never thinks she’s me!
12. Replace “should” with “could.”
13. It’s not that we have a “prudent reserve,” but rather an “ample reserve” that is prudent!
14. Tradition 5 is about giving comfort to myself as well!
15. When I think of resources available to me, I need to count my Higher Power as a resource!